About the Role
LSAT nerds, welcome home! Blueprint is hiring dynamic LSAT instructors to join our growing team of educators. Our instructors deliver best-in-class learning experiences and life-changing score improvement results. As one of our instructors, you will prepare students for the LSAT using our proven Blueprint methodology and curriculum. [Please note that all Blueprint courses will be delivered in a live online format for the foreseeable future.]
Learn more about our programs at blueprintprep.com/lsat.
What You'll Do
- Help future lawyers achieve life-changing scores on the LSAT.
- Great pay rates starting at $60/hour for primary and $40/hour for secondary instructor with bonus opportunities.
- Get to nerd out over the LSAT.
- Take advantage of a flexible work schedule - classes are primarily hosted on evenings and weekends so you can pick a schedule that works best for you.
- Enjoy professional development and leadership coaching opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of Blueprint’s LSAT curriculum development initiatives.
Who You Are
- YOU ACHIEVED A BRAG-WORTHY LSAT SCORE. You earned a 173+ on an official LSAT.
- YOU OBSESS OVER STUDENT OUTCOMES. You believe in the power of good instruction. You know what’s at stake and you understand what it takes to help students succeed. You thrive on feedback and can’t wait to coach your students to success.
- YOU KNOW THE LSAT IS PREPPABLE. You look at standardized tests as puzzles that can be solved. You love to show people how to break down complex material so it becomes accessible, doable, and fun. You enjoyed preparing for the LSAT and want your students to do the same.
- YOU THRIVE TEACHING STUDENTS. You know that each student begins with different strengths, and you’re committed to empowering students to build learning and test-taking skills that they will carry with them to Test Day — and beyond! You’re confident using a webcam and bring experience engaging students via a live streamed platform.
Life at Blueprint
Hi, we’re Blueprint. We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use cutting edge technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are relentless about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
More details on life at Blueprint:
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skill set.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy. That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. Our team thrives with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do great work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive pay at a fast-growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Family discounts on prep programs (LSAT or MCAT)
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
At Blueprint we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.